Permanent position: Electronics manufacturer is seeking an Engineering Test Technician in Anaheim, CA. The Test Technician will build and test prototypes for electronics and perform maintenance and validation of fixtures and parts. Qualified candidates will have an Associates Degree, 2-3 years of related experience and experience reading schematics. Additional responsibilities and requirements below. Excellent opportunity to join an industry leading company with great medical and retirement benefits.
Responsibilities for the Test Technician
Requirements for the Test Technician
- Building and testing prototypes for electronic components
- Maintenance, validation and calibration of fixtures
- Ability to work and communicate with various departments and teams.
- Associates degree with transcripts.
- 2 years of experience testing electronics products.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, and troubleshoot to component level
- Very fast paced environment - looking for individuals who thrive in this type of atmosphere.
- Experience working with digital and analog circuits, oscilloscopes, pulse generators, and other tools.
- 401k + match, tuition reimbursement, medical/dental/vision