Senior Process Engineer
Permanent position: Leading manufacturing company is seeking to hire a Sr. Process Engineer (direct hire opportunity). This role will be located in the Fort Wayne, Indiana area.
Excellent relocation assistance package is available along with a very competitive base salary commensurate with experience ranging from $90k to $110k plus a bonus opportunity.
The ideal candidate will possess experience in leading the design, installation and troubleshooting of chemical and paint delivery systems while continuing to drive continuous improvement efforts in production. Strong track record of Root Cause Analysis and corrective actions to solve problems.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the Unites States.
Responsibilities for the Senior Process Engineer
Requirements for the Senior Process Engineer
- Experience design, installation and troubleshooting of chemical and paint delivery systems while continuing to drive continuous improvement efforts in production
- Experience leading data driven safety, quality and productivity improvement projects using tools including Lean, PDCA and Six Sigma.
- Root cause analysis, process documentation and implementation of corrective actions to solve problems
- Develop process documentation including one point lessons, visual aides and work instructions
- Develop, lead and execute data driven process improvement projects focused on OEE and safety
- Apply engineering best practices across multiple operations, processes and production lines
- Ensure successful evaluation, development and launch of new materials, processes and products
- 4 year technical degree, Mechanical or Chemical engineering is preferred
- Strong background and knowledge of continuous improvement, Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma
- Experience in a paint or chemical or fluid delivery manufacturing environment is required
- Track record of working in a cross-functional and collaborative team environment
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US
- Excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $90k to $110k plus an excellent bonus opportunity
- Excellent relocation package is also available