Permanent position: Industry leading manufacturer is looking to hire a Maintenance Engineer (direct hire). This position will be located in the Tampa, Florida area.
The ideal candidate will possess a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering along with experience optimizing machine operating time and reducing failure rate of equipment & machinery, optimizing equipment maintainability, extending equipment life and introducing engineering solutions that expedite maintenance services while improving operator effectiveness.
This role comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $80k to $95k plus a bonus.
Relocation assistance is also available.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Engineer
Requirements for the Maintenance Engineer
- Serve as internal consulting engineer for the maintenance department & general engineering consultant to the plant
- Propose and implement capital and expense projects for the maintenance department and offer input on the development or rebuild & replacement capital projects. Review capital projects for reliability & equipment serviceability issues
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis & develop feasible engineering solutions
- Serve as the technical consultant for development & implementation of the maintenance information system
- Participate in goal setting, strategy development, decision making & planning processes in the maintenance department
- Ensure that drawings, renderings & schematics for proposed equipment & machinery modifications are prepared & filed. Maintain accurate as-is drawings, renderings, schematics of equipment & machinery modifications initiated & implemented by the maintenance department
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering is required
- Demonstrated experience using AutoCAD, data analysis, project management and Root Cause Analysis
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting process and equipment problems and preparing procedures, technical bulletins and equipment specifications
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the Us
- Excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $80k to $95k plus a bonus opportunity
- Relocation assistance is also available