Permanent position: Leading Automotive manufacturer is looking for a Mechanical Engineer. This opportunity will be located in the Kalamazoo, Mi area
The ideal candidate will have experience with Design/engineering by means of CAD/FEA and durability
This role comes with a very competitive compensation package ranging from $60-80k depending on experience. Paid relocation is also available.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Design/engineering of anti-vibration products (rubber mounts and bushings) by means of CAD/FEA and durabilityprediction-tools
- Comprehensive knowledge of and working in compliance to design guidelines. Contribute to new guidelines and their enhancements.
- Documentation of design and FEA results in standardized reports. Filing of results and reports in standard folder structure/PDM system.
- BS degree in a technical field, prefer Mechanical Engineering
- 2+ years CAD design experience with NX or Catia software