Permanent position: A global integrator of precision aluminum die castings is seeking a Applications Engineer to add to their growing team in Los Angeles, CA. They are looking for someone with experience 10 years of investment casting experience that would be willing to travel to China as the liaison between the internal engineers and customers to develop new products and processes. Salary range is up to $110K+ bonus with excellent benefitsResponsibilities for the Application Engineer
Requirements for the Application Engineer
- Engineering liaise between the plant engineers and customers to develop new products and processes.
- Explore, research, and develop new technology to support plant initiatives
- Provide technical support and assistance to the company's plants for process improvements
- BS in Engineering
- Experience in aluminum die casting / investment casting
- Able to travel 50%, a significant amount of that being to China
- Salary range is up to $110K+ bonus with excellent benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.