Permanent position: Privately owned business in Loveland, Colorado is seeking a API Project Manager for a direct hire role. The client specializes in above-ground tank construction, repair, and maintenance. The ability to identify and successfully close new business/sales is key while maintaining current clients needs. Must have API 650 and 653 experience, with an engineering degree, and the ability to maintain current clients and generate new business.
Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Identifies and pursues new business opportunities.
- Manages the ongoing development and promotion of the company's services to qualified accounts to generate sales and meet company objectives.
- Utilizes Management System to initiate jobs, manage the bidding process, project documents, purchasing, drawing requests, foreman and crew scheduling, costing, invoicing.
- Successfully manages and delivers projects on time and on budget.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline is required.
- Experience with API above-ground tanks,
- Experience working in a related oilfield construction design, engineering, renovation or maintenance environment. Refinery experience is also a plus.
- Ability and desire to identify and successfully close new business/sales is highly preferred.
- Qualified candidate will have experience with: bid preparation, engineering, purchasing, drawing preparation, shipping and transportation, invoicing, field personnel management, contract administration, safety, quality control, sales and marketing, and problem resolution.
- Travels approximately 20-25%.
- Full medical, dental, and 401k