Permanent position: Leading Automotive manufacturer is looking to hire a APQP Engineer. This opportunity will be located in the Dearborn, MI area
The APQP Engineer will oversee, coordinate and support cross-functional teams to ensure appropriate APQP and Quality-related process steps.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation package ranging from $80-100k depending on experience.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities for the APQP Engineer
Requirements for the APQP Engineer
- Interface with all areas affected by the new or updated programs, ensuring successful compliance to all APQP requirements
- Function as the leader for Quality on Program Teams and ensures quality issues are resolved prior to launch of product (ensure mature quality at launch).
- Ensure APQP and Quality-related process steps are being properly and thoroughly executed by program teams
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- 3+ years experience with APQP process and managing projects