Supplier Quality Engineer
Contract position: A leading provider of medical technologies for the health care industry is seeking a Supplier Quality Engineer in the Batesville, IN area. This is a 9-month CONTRACT position. No per diem is available.
Responsibilities for the Supplier Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Supplier Quality Engineer
- Support validation and risk build activities with supplier manufacturing and engineering group.
- Conduct supplier audits and manage audit corrections meet deadlines. Perform root cause analysis and implement effective corrective action for supplier nonconformance and manage SCARs to meet deadlines
- Assess supplier quality performance using statistical and analytical methods. Establish relationships with suppliers and actively drives continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a technical field with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in a regulated industry that includes FDA and ISO requirements -ASQ certification is a plus.