Permanent position: A systems integrator located just outside Wausau, WI is seeking a permanent CAD Drafter/Designer to add to their growing team. The company is looking for the CAD Drafter to utilize Solidworks to design food processing equipment. This company offers a competitive salary and full benefit package. Occasional travel required All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the 3D Drafter
Requirements for the 3D Drafter
- CAD Designer will be responsible for creating fabrication drawings, sheet metal layouts and schematics in AutoCAD in support of equipment and process design
- Select and enter materials and components into ERP software system and interact with fabricators and team members to optimize efficiency
- Experience using Solidworks software a plus
- Strong math skills and proficiency with MS Office 2010 or higher
- Knowledge of ERP software a plus
- 10% travel will be required
- This company offers a competitive salary, 401K, and health benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.