Contract position: An American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products is currently seeking a Project Manager in the Fairburn, GA area. This is a 5-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Support and resolve any discrepancies and aging orders that are taking extensive time to research. Support stabilizing the operation to upgrade the warehouse management system.
- Be the single point of contact to manage all Atlanta Operations Exceptions & Operational Reporting. Weekly process management and metrics reporting. Work on longer term process improvements & documentation.
- Build business cases to support any logistics changes and improvements. Support the operation to upgrade the warehouse management system.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or Project Management or Supply Chain Logistics. At least 3 years of relevant experience in Warehouse operations and analyzing data.
- Prior management experience is a plus, but would consider entry level candidates if they have strong warehouse experience with degrees in Logistics or Supply Chain.