Contract position: A manufacturing company, considered one of the world's leading innovators in materials science is looking for an Automation Equipment Technician in the Forth Worth, TX area. This is a 5-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available. Overtime may be needed.Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic processes of both automation and manual equipment in order to support production needs.
- Determine the quantities and capabilities of materials needed and the cost for the repairs, upgrades, and modifications of the equipment.
- Use drawings, sketches, specs, charts, and tables to locate machinery, determine requirements, machine moving requirements, identify spare and repair parts, determine preventative maintenance schedules, determine machine capabilities, and optimize them.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. A Technical degree is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment with proven skills in mechanical and/or electrical troubleshooting.
- Experience with inventory systems. Background with Blue printing and drawing. Background with instrumentation installs.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.