Permanent position: Major manufacturer in the automotive industry is seeking an experienced Supplier Quality Engineer near Nashville, TN. The employee will be responsible for leading the closure of customer, supplier and internal concerns, ANPQP, PPAPs and continuous improvement. Seeking local candidates at this time. Responsibilities for the Supplier Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Supplier Quality Engineer
- Maintain customer concern countermeasure list for Plant issues
- Responsible for leading the closure of customer, supplier and internal concerns, ANPQP, PPAP's and continuous improvement
- Review procedures for the Quality System
- PPAP approval and tracking from all suppliers
- Mentor technicians on Quality issues
- Support design changes and trials from suppliers
- Bachelor of Science degree in technical or business discipline
- 3+ years supervisory/management experience in Quality Control/Assurance position.
- Local and International travel
- Experience with ANPQP, PPAP's and continuous improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.