Contract position: Seeking a safety training coordinator for a contract position in Houston TXResponsibilities for the Trainer
Requirements for the Trainer
- Work with the technical program team and experienced business users to create and/or review training presentations and end user reference materials (e.g. quick reference guides, job aids, micro-training videos)
- Deliver and/or present multi-hour training sessions comprised of instructor delivered content and hands on "in system" case studies for varied user roles
- Evaluate training effectiveness and collect attendee feedback
- Travel for training sessions as required within the U.S.
- 3-5 years of experience in system end user training
- Strong public speaking and group/meeting facilitation skills; both in person and via online sessions
- Knowledge and experience in occupational safety and pipeline/oilfield operations and construction
- Knowledge and experience with Incident Investigation applications, methodologies, processes, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.