Permanent position: Custom manufacturer in Kansas City is seeking a Process Engineer for direct hire. The ideal candidate will be familiar with a machining environment and have experience utilizing CATIA, Solidworks, Autocad. The Process Engineer will develop manufacturing processes and procedures, have a lean background, and be able to interpret complex drawings. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Develop manufacturing processes, procedures and requirements for machining and fabrication of single piece components as well as complex assemblies.
- Prepare bill of materials and sequence of operations from blue prints, engineering orders for machining of parts and fabrication of assemblies
- Analyze manufacturing methods for continuous improvement
- Assist with design and development of load test fixtures
- Process Engineer must be able to interpret complex drawings
- Must have machining and/or aerospace manufacturing background
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent
- Experience with CATIA, AutoCAD, Solidworks