Contract position: We are searching for an Operations Support Specialist in Horseheads, NY to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last 5 months and could be longer. There are two openings, one will be on 2nd shift and the other will be on 3rd shift Responsibilities for the Specialist
Requirements for the Specialist
- Assist Shift Supervisor with operational administrative duties.
- Conducts Quality Process checks within areas of responsibility
- Interfaces with Maintenance for equipment issues and enters corresponding work orders
- Collect and ensure accuracy of data in Oracle and Qlikview
- Enter Quality Holds and Material Stops data
- Primary contact with internal partners to facilitate problem resolution for assigned materials, equipment, or services (e.g. discrepant material, logistics/delivery problems, quality issues, equipment issues).
- Prepares and distributes update reports as required(e.g. shift report, High 5 data)
- 1-3 years of experience in similar role in a manufacturing environment.
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.