Contract position: A manufacturing company, considered one of the world's leading innovators in materials science is looking for an Electrical Engineer in the Keene, NH area. This is a 3-month CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Encompass the design and application of circuitry for control, communication, computer electronics, and power conditioning.
- Use the principles and theories of science, engineering, and mathematics to provide hands-on technical support to system engineers involved in the design of control systems, communication systems, and related instrumentation.
- Develop and resolve solutions to complex technical problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Bachelor's degree and 10 years of relevant experience.
- Expert at troubleshooting and rework of analog and digital circuit cards including power supplies, DSP, motion control, signal amplification and conditioning circuits.