Permanent position: Engineering client is looking for a DESIGN ENGINEER to join their fast-growing company! The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of electrical design experience with building systems. This is a direct hire opportunity in Macon, GA. Responsibilities for the Design Engineer
Requirements for the Design Engineer
- Responsible for designing building systems, which includes: Power, Lighting, Security, Voice & Data, and Fire Alarm.
- Coordinate activities and efforts with maintenance, outside contractors, and operations personnel.
- Make updates to technical data such as installation and operation manuals, onelines, etc. as necessary.
- BSEE is required
- 3+ years of relevant experience preferred.
- Must be proficient with electrical layouts and design software.
- K12 project experience is a major plus!
- Company-paid health insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Excellent PTO Plan
- Relocation is available.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.