Contract position: An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Manufacturing Technician in the Fargo, ND area. This is a 3-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available. Work schedule is Sunday-Thursday, 10:00 PM - 6:00 AM.Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Intermediate understanding of the printed circuit board and manufacturing assembly processes with the ability to respond to any common failures in the process with a corrective action.
- Provide intermediate technical support to assigned production teams to assist/lead in the resolution of problems during manufacturing.
- Develop and maintain intermediate programs, processes, and assembly procedures for the manufacturing of products.
- Associate's degree with an electronic or electromechanical course emphasis preferred, or equivalent work history.
- Minimum one year of related experience in electronics, manufacturing, or engineering.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and electronic components. A thorough understanding of equipment and/or manufacturing methods (e.g., multimeters).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.