Contract position: Product Development Engineer needed for an awesome opportunity in the Pawtucket, RI area. The Product Development Engineer is responsible for developing new product designs, materials, and manufacturing techniques for defibrillation, monitoring and pacing, (ECG) electrodes and other specialty products. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Product Design Engineer
Requirements for the Product Design Engineer
- Design, development and tooling of new disposable med devices and other specialty products and operate in compliance with the company's design control procedures.
- Development of new materials for use with disposable external defibrillation, pacing, monitoring, (ECG) and other specialty electrodes.
- Preparation of 510K submissions to FDA relating to new or revised designs including required validation studies.
- Support the Production Dept. in resolving manufacturing problems. Participate in investigation of and resolution of field incidents, customer complaints and other quality issues requiring technical support.
- BS in Electrical/Bio-Medical or related technical degree
- 2 to 4 years of related experience.
- Computer proficient in Word, Excel with experience using AutoCAD
- Working knowledge of Solid Works and familiarity with the use of mechanical and electrical test equipment.
- 510K experience helpful
- Industry leading contractor benefits available!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.