Contract position: R + D Engineer needed for an awesome opportunity in the Pawtucket, RI area. The R + D Engineer is responsible for assisting in the development of new product designs and support existing products for defibrillation, monitoring and pacing, (ECG) electrodes and other specialty med device products. Apply now for immediate consideration!
Responsibilities for the R&D Engineer
Requirements for the R&D Engineer
- Interacts with the Product Development Team and vendors on product specific issues related to the design and production of our products.
- Assists in the design, development and improvement of new or existing products including research and development of new technologies
- Develops and implements experimental methods designed to enhance our ability to select/source/develop appropriate materials that meet all specifications.
- Participates in the development and implementation of testing procedures that ensure that mechanical and electrical requirements are met.
- Design, implement and document electronic systems for testing and programming of electrodes
- Liaison with sensor development team to serve as resources internally for sensor designs to be incorporated in electrodes.
- B.S in Electronics Engineering or related fields
- Experience is hardware systems and computer programming (Labview, VB, C,etc) highly desired
- Familiarity with regulated environment for medical devices and V&V
- ISO 13485 (highly desired)
- Industry leading contractor benefits available!