Contract position: We are looking for a Buyer in Camarillo, CA to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Buyer
Requirements for the Buyer
- Quote and buy all Fabricated/Custom Items, Kanban Card items and all office/miscellaneous items
- Control inventory impact by analyzing MOQ vs consumption
- Maintain MRP health by aligning PO dates and managing PO quantities
- Run and respond to daily MRP report
- Run and respond to daily Exceptions Report (Reschedule In, Reschedule Out, Cancels, Late PO's)
- Resolve PO/Invoice discrepancies in a timely manner
- Execute MRP and the timely creation of shop orders to satisfy customer demand, achieve desired stocking levels and maintain flow of work on the factory floor.
- 3+ years of experience as a Buyer within a manufacturing environment
- Must have SAP experience
- Experience with MRP and ERP systems.
- ITAR Facility: must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.