Contract position: Quality Technician needed for a awesome opportunity in the Gardner, MA area. The Quality Technician is responsible for performing various quality checks/tests on company products, such as measuring and counting, and record/report the resulting data accurately. Apply now for immediate consideration!
Responsibilities for the Quality Technician
Requirements for the Quality Technician
- Follow all established safety rules and regulations and properly use PPE and required safety equipment.
- Test in-process and finished products as assigned, including verifying documentation and print for accuracy, checking quality, quantity and measurements of products
- Retrieve new samples as required and provide Certificates of Analysis as needed.
- Record quality and product data accurately and enter required product information into computer systems.
- Follow all company Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- High School diploma or equivalent experience.
- Attention to detail and good time management and organizational skills
- Can work under minimal supervision within a team setting and has effective communication skills
- Industry leading contractor benefits available! Apply now!