Permanent position: Sr MANUFACTURING PROJECT ENGINEER opportunity at a growing manufacturing firm near Memphis, TN. Need BS Degree Engineering and 10 years experience in a Manufacturing environment doing some kind of Project Engineering or Project Management. Need some experience in medical device or bio-medical Engineering. Relocation.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Oversee projects in terms of technical specifications, cost, quality, time and accuracy.
- Work closely with the customer to manage expectations and otherwise insure proper execution of projects based on customer's needs. This will include modification of processes, design review, and testing.
- Qualify new products/processes from kick-off to full release and continuously improve the existing ones.
- Collaborate with the production team through executive management from project concept through production and completion
- BS Engineering Mechanical or Chemical Preferred
- Minimum 10 years experience which includes some biomedical device experience manufacturing or process engineering
- Knowledge of (a) 3D CAD Design, (b) Equipment and processes, and (c) Medical product evaluations
- Experience working with production team up to executive management
- Manufacturing process experience such as time studies, lean manufacturing, continuous improvement, costs and time reduction studies
- A PLUS to have plasma technology experience
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Salary in range shown based on extent of qualifications
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Bonus Potential
- Growth opportunity, Occasional European Travel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.