Permanent position: Industry leading mechanical contractor is seeing an Asst. Project Manager to join their team. The Asst. PM will assist project management teams in budgeting, scheduling, design, permitting and construction administration tasks. This company is seeking a dynamic individual who is eager to learn and has an aptitude for math and engineering calculations. Ideal qualifications will include mechanical design or project management and experience or willingness to learn AutoCAD. This is a unique opportunity for someone interested in joining a family owned and well respected company in the Bay Area. Benefits include PTO and medical and the office will be getting a modernized upgrade this year! Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Assist with managing schedules, budgets, estimates, change orders, RFIs and submittal packages
- Communicate with subcontractors, trades, internal design teams and estimators to ensure project deliverables are met.
- Contract documentation using spreadsheets, Bluebeam
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering a plus but not required
- Background in mechanical engineering, mechanical/plumbing design, estimating or project management in construction required.
- AutoCAD and BlueBeam experience required (will be able to be trained if no experience).