Well established specialty equipment provider is seeking an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer (AS or BS ME required) for a 6-12 month role in Norcross, GA.Responsibilities for the Design Engineer
Requirements for the Design Engineer
- Using AutoCAD Inventor, the Mechanical Designer will assist in the design of robust material storage, transport and handling systems and components
- Candidate will work with the engineering staff to prepare electronic sketches, drawings and other technical documents
- Associates degree in Mechanical Engineering acceptable, BSME a plus
- 3+ years of experience with Autodesk Inventor
- Hands-on experience with design, engineering and/or fabrication of welded components preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.