Contract position: The world's largest standalone medical technology development company is currently seeking a Supply Chain Planner in the Minneapolis, MN area. This is a 6-month CONTRACT position, with the possibility of direct hire. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Planner
Requirements for the Planner
- Accountable for product availability, inventory management and global distribution network. Build relationships with contract manufacturers and OEMs to ensure RTG sites' business needs are met.
- Participate in product development and transfer teams to ensure that supply chain tasks are completed on time and issues are raised in a timely manner.
- Set up and maintain master data across multiple planning and execution systems understanding connectivity between the systems.
- Bachelor's degree and 2 years of relevant Supply Chain Planner or Procurement experience. 2 years SAP system working experience and IT system structure work experience.
- Experience working in a regulated environment. Basic understanding of Import/Export. Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt (or comparable training).