Permanent position: Charleston, SC-Process Metallurgist. Our heavy industrial client is looking for a Process Metallurgist for their location in Charleston, SC.Candidate must have 3+ years of hands on Process Metallurgist experience. Individual will review all aspects of quality to ensure company is producing an acceptable product at the lowest possible cost and meeting internal and external customer deliveries on time. Goal is to improve overall plant yield while maintaining the highest quality standards. Client will pay $80 K- $100 K, full benefits and has relocation assistance. Responsibilities for the Metallurgical Engineer
Requirements for the Metallurgical Engineer
- Review all aspects of quality in the assigned areas and insure that established goals are set for all product lines.
- Review all aspects of quality to ensure company is producing an acceptable product at the lowest possible cost and meeting internal and external customer deliveries on time.
- Track the quality of all product lines to insure that it is acceptable and that the company is achieving continuous improvement based on quality and productivity.
- Must be out of heavy industry/manufacturing
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering, Metallurgy, Materials Science or a similar field.
- 3+ years of hands on experience
- Must want to work in a heavy 'dirty environment' industrial atmosphere
- Full benefits, $80 K- $100 K and relocation assistance