Contract position: IMMEDIATE NEED!!!!.......Client is looking for a Construction Project Assistant to help support projects in and around Akron, OH. Client is looking for a minimum of 2 years of overall clerical project support experience. This position will focus on the review of third party invoices for compliance to contractual guidelines. Our client prefers local candidates at this time. Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator
Requirements for the Project Coordinator
- Focus on accounts payable activities and invoice processing.
- Duties may include: Keep and maintain project files; Record minutes from Project Manager meetings; Collect bills/invoices; Type memos, Order and maintain supplies; Arrange equipment maintenance or set-up;
- Help coordinate clerical needs of special projects; Complete weekly timecards; Make copies of printed material.
- Travel to field site locations in and around Akron, OH 5% of the time
- High School degree or equivalent. Minimum two years office/clerical experience.
- An advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint required.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, communication skills and ability to handle multiple tasks. Some college coursework preferred.
- PTO program
- Health Insurance available