Contract position: We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer in Eastanollee, GA to work at a leading aerospace manufacturing company. We are looking for candidates with CAD Design experience, and experience with tooling design is ideal. This is a contract position expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Plans, directs, and coordinates manufacturing processes in industrial plant
- Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods.
- Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Confers with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
- Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Manufacturing Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering is preferred but will consider other majors
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee."
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.