Permanent position: One of the leading custom-automation equipment manufacturing company in Atlanta, GA is looking for a Project Engineer with previous project management experience in complex projects with focus on equipment engineering and manufacturing for customers. 3 years minimum, 5 + years preferred. Must have a practical working knowledge of the automation industry, experience in medical device automation is preferred. Salary is $85k - $100k depending on experience, with annual bonus potential.Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Responsible to plan, monitor, control, and be held accountable through subordinates, all aspects of factory automation or Contract MFG projects
- Assist with the initial project proposals, administration of all technical engineering information, coordinate all in-house staff, performance to schedule, performance to budget, delivery, installation, cash flow and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain accurate project schedule
- Determine manpower requirements for a project and communicate with relevant department managers to ensure effective resource planning.
- Responsible for meeting all project financial milestones including on-time delivery of customer invoices.
- Responsible for machine acceptance and customer sign-off; along with customer milestone invoice sign-off
- 3 to 5 Years Experience in Automation Equipment Manufacturing
- Must have experience managing automation and/or systems manufacturing programs in excess of $1 million with multiple disciplinary teams.
- Must have a proven track record of providing positive leadership and coordination to a multi-disciplinary project design and construction team.
- An ability to work effectively with customers according to deadlines and under pressure-filled conditions is essential.
- Company sponsored benefits-medical,dental,vision,short-long term disabilities, 401k matching.
- 7.5% of base bonus potential