Permanent position: Company located in Corona, California is seeking a Director of Civil Engineering-"Surveying" to overlook the mapping and field survey staff. This will be a DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY to join a great team and help manage and overlook numerous projects. The Director of Civil Engineering'"Surveying" must hold a Licensed Surveyors (LS) certification with experience managing a team. Excellent communication, ability to problem solve and organization is key. Must be able to sign off on final maps and documents. Apply today!Responsibilities for the Director of Civil Engineering
Requirements for the Director of Civil Engineering
- Supervise the Mapping Manger and Field Survey Staff.
- Ensure the field crews are assigned to the right projects.
- Responsible for the coordination with Project Managers and the clients to make sure the projects are met on time.
- Must be able to sign off on final documents and records.
- Must have a Licensed Surveyor (LS) Certification.
- Ensure the final maps, easements, and related documents are all done accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ability to manage and direct a field survey personnel and the mapping manager.
- Full medical, dental, and profit sharing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.