Permanent position: Leading Automotive manufacturer is looking to hire a permanent Product Engineer. This opportunity will be located in Detroit, MI. The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years experience as a Product Engineer. Experience with plastic injection molding is a big plus. This role comes with a very competitive compensation package ranging from $85-100k All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Responsibilities for the Product Engineer
Requirements for the Product Engineer
- Interface with customer, supplier and internal engineering teams to secure BOMs, solve problems, manage releases, and inspire solutions.
- Perform engineering analysis to prepare and present technical presentations to customers,management or peers to convey a technical message or achieve a required outcome.
- Drive changes to customer specification or internal process, as required, to achievecompliance.
- Experience as a contributing member of a cross functional team in a matrix organization
- Automotive interior experience is desirable
- Thorough understanding of the product development tools and processes in theautomotive industry.
- Engineering Degree