Permanent position: Test Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Syracuse, NY area. The Test Engineer will be responsible for performing electrical analysis of test requirements for analog, mixed signal, and power circuits as well as developing production test software programs. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Test Engineer
Requirements for the Test Engineer
- Perform electrical analysis of test requirements for analog, mixed signal, RF and power circuits.
- Develop and support production test software programs in HP Basic, Visual Basic, C/C++ or Labview.
- Use Customer and/or Engineering specifications to prepares test plans and procedures.
- Design fundamental and complex test or test fixture circuitry.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 3-5 years of relevant testing or electrical engineering experience.
- Knowledge of HP Basic, Visual Basic, C/C++ or LabView for test automation.
- Strong knowledge of analog, mixed signal RF or power circuit testing.
- Competitive benefit package.
- Relocation is available.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.