Permanent position: Our client, a well-established MEP Engineering firm near Monterey Park, CA, is currently seeking candidate for an open Senior HVAC/Mechanical Engineer position. This position will involve the mechanical engineering and design of HVAC systems for commercial, educational, and mixed-use projects. An active P.E. license is highly desired, EIT will be acceptable with well experienced candidates. LEED certification and proficiency using REVIT is highly desired. Salary is $85k-$105k/yr. depending experience.Responsibilities for the HVAC Engineer
Requirements for the HVAC Engineer
- Represents firm in all interactions with clients, contractors, architects and other project team members.
- Designs HVAC projects, prepares reports and Specifications, and provides a very high level of technical leadership
- Performs calculations, equipment selection, equipment specification, system design, system layout, field investigation, and construction administration
- Provides consulting engineering services including preparation of due diligence reports and feasibility reports.
- Produces drawings consistent with client Requirements and standards.
- Prepare Basis of Design, Specifications, and design criteria for projects.
- Take responsible charge for the project Performs Engineer of Record Duties for projects.
- Participates in QA/QC process of completed work by team members.
- Bachelor Degree from accredited university in Mechanical discipline
- 7-10 years relevant Experience in the Mechanical engineering
- P. E is strongly desired, E. I. T. will be accepted in lieu of P. E. for exceptional candidates
- LEED accreditation is highly preferred
- REVIT experience a huge plus.
- Company sponsored benefits.