Permanent position: Our client, a well-established MEP Engineering firm near Monterey Park, CA, is currently seeking candidate for an open HVAC/Mechanical Engineer position. This position will involve the mechanical engineering and design of HVAC systems for commercial, educational, and mixed-use projects. Salary is $65k-$85k/yr. depending experience.Responsibilities for the HVAC Engineer
Requirements for the HVAC Engineer
- Responsible for planning, organizing and executing HVAC design projects to meet project budget and schedule requirements.
- Perform field survey, obtain plan check approval and provide construction administration support.
- Lead coordination efforts with experts in all building design trades.
- Bachelor Degree from accredited university in Mechanical discipline
- 2-5 years relevant Experience in the Mechanical engineering
- Knowledge of building codes and design experience with a wide range of mechanical system types.
- REVIT experience a huge plus.
- Company sponsored benefits.