Permanent position: Well established large general contractor is seeking a Project Manager to work out of their Bellevue, WA office and travel to project sites around the country. Ideal candidates will have 5-10 years of light industrial/big box retail construction experience and experience running successful projects. This position will oversee construction of projects lasting 6-9 months and ranging in cost of about $20 million dollars. Qualified candidates should have experience with those types of projects. National travel is required (expenses paid by company) and relocation assistance is offered for candidates not local to Bellevue, WA. Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Oversee light industrial and big box retail projects by ensuring project deliverables, budgets and timelines are met.
- Lead project meetings with internal teams and subcontractors
- Implements and facilitates quality and safety programs
- 5-10 years of Construction Project Management experience with light industrial/warehouse/big box retail projects.
- A BS degree in Construction Management or related field would be a plus but experience will supersede this
- Must be willing to be client facing, be able to lead meetings and communicate well with all stakeholders involved on each project.
- 401k + match, medical, PTO, profit-sharing bonus
- Relocation assistance offered to non local candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.