Permanent position: A strong cultured automotive client is looking for a Controls Engineer. Role is located in the suburbs of Milwaukee, WI. Our client is looking for 1-5 years of industrial manufacturing experience. Must have a Bachelors related to Electrical Engineering. Client is offering a strong culture with a base pay of $70 K- $85 K.Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Design, program, and test the electrical controls for production machines using programmable logic controllers in a global environment.
- Complete the required documentation for PLC's, machine electrical schematics, electrical panel layouts, and bill of materials. Research, purchase, and procure electrical hardware and electronic materials/components.
- Assist with troubleshooting production machinery as required. Support automated data collection needs of the company.
- Work through out the plant and not just one specific area
- Support the electrical maintenance and repair requirements.
- Specify, design, and document the control design for PLC's, MMI's, and outside peripheral devices.
- Work in conjunction with all engineering departments, to define & implement machine upgrades and or modifications, relating to production issues, improvements and NPD implementation.
- Bachelors degree related to Electrical Engineering
- Strong communication skills
- Must have automation experience from a industrial manufacturing environment
- 1- 5 years of experience
- Full relo for qualified candidates, $70 K- $85 K + potential bonus and a strong non union culture