Permanent position: A Senior Project Manager is needed for an exciting, pivotal role at a growing design/build firm in the Chesapeake, VA area. The ideal candidate will be a degreed Engineer with 15+ years experience as a Construction Project Manager with multi-family residential/commercial construction project experience. Expertise with Primavera/P6 or MS Project, and MS Office is essential. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Senior Project Manager
Requirements for the Senior Project Manager
- Defining/executing a well-defined project management, governance & reporting standard
- Project administration, including scheduling, SOWs, RFIs, CORs, etc.
- Forecasting, estimating, budgeting, cost containment, and risk management activities
- Interfacing with firm staff, contractors, superintendents, vendors, and other stakeholders
- Ensuring all safety and quality standards, regulations, and practices are in place
- Bachelors Degree in a related field (Civil, Mechanical, or Structural Engineering)
- 15+ years experience as a Construction Project Manager, including multi-family residential/commercial construction project experience
- Expertise with Primavera/P6 or MS Project, MS Office, and overall software/computer savvy
- Superior financial, time management, communication, and analytical skills
- Exceptional relationship-building and collaboration competencies
- Great total compensation package including a generous bonus structure
- Solid benefits package
- Ability to make a big impact in a smaller firm with explosive growth potential
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.