Contract position: An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a EPDP Coordinator in the Moline, IL area. This is a 3-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Coordinator
Requirements for the Coordinator
- Coordinate the adoption of new parts through the ECM (Engineering Change Management) process by generating reports from databases. Generate and maintain new product program reports using Excel, SharePoint, Access, PowerPoint.
- Navigate and update schedules in Microsoft Project would be preferred. Maintain master schedules. Schedule, coordinate and facilitate meetings both on and off site.
- Degree and 2+ years or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in communication reports via Outlook, emails, SharePoint, meetings. Expert in SharePoint site development and maintenance required. Demonstrated advanced Excel skills required (pivot tables, v-look up, formulas, sorting) Desired skills Access, Project, and PowerPoint, previous administrative experience a plus.
- Ability to speak Czech a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.