Contract position: We are searching for a Safety Technician to work in the Cleveland, OH area at a manufacfturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last 6-12 months and could lead to a direct hire role later on. Responsibilities for the Safety Specialist
Requirements for the Safety Specialist
- Perform activities in support of safety program to gain compliance with OSHAspecifications, established standards, procedures, policies, and practices.
- Assist Safety committee with company's work instructions including documentation and organization
- Log LOTO devices and how they are used.
- Assist in research for appropriate safety training materials.
- Technical Degree is highly preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of all aspects OSHA Safety regulations and manufacturingequipment.
- Knowledge of LOTO procedures
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite products: Word, Excel.
- Vacation and Holidays
- Medical Benefits available
- Matching 401(k)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.