Contract position: Medical Device company in Concord, CA, is looking for an Electrical Engineer full understanding of area of specialization to contribute to the design,development, modification, and evaluation of electronic parts, components, or integrated circuitry for electronic equipment or other hardware systems and/or electrical engineering applications. We are looking for is looking for verification test or medical development background and this is a 12 months contract.Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Analyzes equipment to establish operating data, conducts experimental tests and evaluates results. Selects components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability. May review vendor capability
- Applies expertise in board level electronics design while optimizing for device safety, reliability, manufacturability and testability.
- BSEE, advanced degree is a plus.
- Verification test or medical development background
- Experience in every aspect of hardware development, from design concept, through schematic design entry, circuit simulation, PCB layout, board bring-up, troubleshooting and release to manufacturing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.