Permanent position: National Manufacturer is seeking a permanent Design Engineer. This position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana. The Design Engineer should have strong experience designing electronic components and assemblies with a 3D CAD software. Designing Printed Circuit Boards (PCB's), connectors, switches, resistors, etc. is ideal. The salary for the Design Engineer is commensurate with experience ranging from $45K to $55K, plus an opportunity for a bonus. Relocation is provided. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Design Engineer
Requirements for the Design Engineer
- Design components, assemblies, and other applicable drawing standards to support sales, manufacturing, and servicing all products
- Support Product Engineering with analysis of tolerances, procurement of prototype components, building prototype units, and testing
- Support external and internal advanced analyses of components including FEA, thermal analysis, and vibration analysis
- Strong background utilizing a 3D Design software, NX CAD preferred
- Experience designing printed circuit boards (pcb's) and/or components for pcb's i.e. connectors, switches, transistors, inductors, diodes, etc.
- Experience designing components and assemblies
- Experience with Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Thermal Analysis, and Vibration Analysis is a plus
- Full-Time, Permanent Position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $45K to $55K, plus bonus opportunity
- PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.
- Relocation assistance provided