Permanent position: National Manufacturer is seeking a permanent Product Engineer. This position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana. The Product Engineer should have strong experience designing electronic components and assemblies with a 3D CAD software, NX CAD is preferred. Design experience with PCB's, switches, connectors, resistors, transistors, etc. is ideal. The salary for the Product Engineer is commensurate with experience ranging from $60K to $75K, plus an opportunity for a bonus. Relocation is provided. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Product Design Engineer
Requirements for the Product Design Engineer
- Design components, assemblies, and other applicable drawing standards to support sales, manufacturing, and servicing all products
- Support Product Engineering with analysis of tolerances, procurement of prototype components, building prototype units, and testing
- Support external and internal advanced analyses of components including FEA, thermal analysis, and vibration analysis
- Strong background utilizing a 3D Design software, NX CAD preferred
- Must have a background designing electronic components i.e. assemblies for PCB's, connectors, switches, diodes, resistors, transistors, etc.
- Familiarity with motors and controls is preferred
- Full-Time, Permanent Position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $60K to $75K, plus bonus opportunity
- PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.
- Relocation assistance provided