Permanent position: National Manufacturer is seeking a permanent Manufacturing Engineer. This position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana. The Manufacturing Engineer should have strong experience with new product development and introduction (NPI). The ideal candidate will have experience designing electronic components for printed circuit boards (PCB's). The salary for the Manufacturing Engineer is commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $100K, plus an opportunity for a bonus. Relocation is provided. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Research potential new product developments, concepts, processes, and prototypes
- Design, develop, and lead tests to qualify new products and to support changes to existing products
- Procure components and services for development of prototype hardware - Enforce cost reduction activities
- Strong background leading new product development and research projects
- Must have design experience with electronic components i.e. PCB's, Connectors, Switches, Transistors, Diodes, Batteries, etc.
- Knowledge of mechanical and/or hydraulic component manufacturing
- Must have experience utilizing a CAD software
- Full-Time, Permanent Position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $100K, plus bonus opportunity
- PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.
- Relocation assistance provided