Permanent position: Industry leading construction equipment company is seeking a Project Engineer I in their Salem, OR location. The engineer will be responsible for project budgets, timelines and deliverables for construction industry clients. In addition, the engineer will prepare material drawings and work collaboratively with internal and external teams to ensure correct project material selection etc. Qualified candidates will have 1-3 years of experience in construction, heavy equipment or crane industries. Most employees with this company have been there for over 20 years, and this family owned business puts their employees first. Apply today to be considered for this rare opportunity to grow from within. Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Develop, communicate and execute project plans within the organization toprepare and issue equipment application drawings and specifications.
- Work to meet cost targets and budgets pertaining to assigned projects in conjunction with other Department Managers.
- Establish appropriate planning and controls to meet budgets and schedules.
- BS in Civil or Structural Engineering
- 1-3 years of experience in the construction industry (heavy equipment, cranes or general construction)
- Competent with structural analysis and design software such as STAAD, GT Strudl, Multiframe and PCA Mats.