Permanent position: WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY: A leading manufacturer of industrial equipment is looking for a Project Engineer. You can be located anywhere in the US, but must be commutable to a major airport and willing to travel 20-30% of the time. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Define, evaluate and prepare drawings, schemes, scope of work, engineering standards, materials and equipment for small and large-scale customer applications of products in the paper and pulp industry.
- Determine manpower requirements for specific applications.
- Communicate with all outside applications (electrical, plumbing, etc...) to ensure successful projects
- Work closely with Regional Sales Managers to build a team approach to project management process and ensure customer needs are achieved.
- Works in conjunction with the engineering department to assemble a full range of layout assembly and detail drawings.
- Monitor the progress of project equipment through design and build process and communicate to key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Manage project costs and project scheduling
- Bachelor's degree; Paper Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering a plus.
- Project Management experience with industrial equipment projects for customers; pulp and paper industry a plus
- Electrical, controls, automation background a plus
- SAP or similar ERP system experience a plus
- 2D/3D CAD experience
- Work from home, but must be able to travel 20-30% of the time
- Base salary + competitive commission plan
- Comprehensive benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.