Permanent position: Seeking a Mechanical Engineer in the Florence, KY area to research, design, develop, maintain new products and assist in their commercialization.Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Develop new products including but not limited to injection molded products.
- Analyze, design, develop, maintain products, and assist in their commercialization.
- Prepare design sketches as part of a design team
- Perform stress analyses, analyze data, prepare reports, and make comparisons with similar proven designs
- Design testing procedures and coordinate with others to perform tests. Conduct tests, document test results and develop client presentation.
- Build prototypes and setup lab tests as needed
- Create and maintain product documentation
- Make presentations effectively to technical and management audiences.
- Mechanical engineering degree or equivalent engineering education
- Experience developing injection molded products from concept to commercialization
- Experience working with mold toolmakers during product development process
- Experience with over-molding is a plus
- CAD design experience, Solid Edge or Creo
- Experience with Finite Element Analysis
- Experience with Moldflow software is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.