Contract position: Immediate openings for a R&D Engineer in Mansfield MA to coordinate the remediation work for the site while working with and providing mentorship for the DHF remediation engineers. This is a 12 month contract opportunity with a major healthcare company. Looking to hire immediately!Responsibilities for the R&D Engineer
Requirements for the R&D Engineer
- Lead full DHF remediation in accordance with relevant internal SOPs and Design Control.
- Effectively communicate and work cooperatively with others as part of a team. Share information, status, needs, and issues with the project manager.
- BS degree in Engineering
- 5+ years medical device and design control experience
- 3+ years DHF remediation experience
- Contractor benefits offered
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.