Permanent position: Leading manufacturer is looking for two permanent Electrical Technicians. The positions are on 2nd or 3rd shift. The Electrical Technician positions will be located in the Miami Lakes, Florida area. Candidates should have a good background with plastic injection molding machinery and 220/480V electrical experience. The hourly rate ranges from $21 to $26 per hour, plus OT after 40 hours, and a shift premium. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Electrical Technician
Requirements for the Electrical Technician
- Perform and complete hydraulic and electrical troubleshooting on plastic injection molding machinery and equipment
- Diagnose and repair molding machines and support equipment and facility repair
- Installation of new assets, electric, and mechanical along with building and auxiliary equipment repairs
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to work an off shift position (2nd or 3rd shift)
- Experience with machine electrical maintenance, plastic injection molding equipment is preferred
- Strong electrical experience with 220-480V knowledge
- Hourly pay ranges from $21 to $26 per hour, plus OT, and a shift premium
- Full-time, permanent position
- Employee-paid benefits, PTO, Medical, Dental, 401K, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.