Permanent position: Quality Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Bloomfield, CT area. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading root cause investigations and will help develop corrective actions to eliminate non-conformance. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Lead root cause investigations on any internal or external non-conformances. Including 8D, 5 Why, DOE, or other similar methodologies to find root cause of problems.
- Work with the Manufacturing Engineers to develop solid corrective actions to eliminate the non-conformance identified.
- Use manufacturing (job shop) environment experience preferably having working knowledge of multi-axis machines, grinders, CNC type of lathes and milling machines to work pro-actively on the prevention of non-conformances and product variation.
- Use statistical tools (such as SPC) and data analysis techniques and routine auditing of the key process parameters to maintain requirements and improve processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Quality, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in a Manufacturing/Quality function.
- Experience in a Job Shop environment.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.